📢 The Manchester JMCE is thrilled to be co-hosting and moderating an event with the President of Ukraine, His Excellency, Mr. Volodymyr Zelenskyy
📅 Friday, 10th of June 2022*
🕟 4.30 pm (BST/ London, UK Time)
📍 Manchester Museum, 3rd Floor (entrance from Bridgeford Street)
ATTENDANCE OF THE EVENT IS ONLY GOING TO BE POSSIBLE IN PERSON
*The event is FREE & OPEN to all but admission will be offered on a strictly first-come-first-served basis
The @McrJMCE is launching its second call for funding for the Academic Year 2021/2022!
•Events, seminars & Workshops (http://www.manchesterjmce.ac.uk/seminarworkshop-grants/)
• Teaching & Learning (http://www.manchesterjmce.ac.uk/teaching-and-learning-grants/);
• PhD Bursaries (http://www.manchesterjmce.ac.uk/call-for-phd-bursaries/)
The Manchester JMCE is also thrilled to announce the
What is JMCE?
The Manchester Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (JMCE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the promotion research and teaching on Europe across The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Chester.
The JMCE aims to:
- Support research activities, mainly through the funding of conferences and workshops with a European focus.
- Organise events such as a regular seminar series and a high-profile Annual Lecture on Europe.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning, through the funding of innovative teaching-related projects.
- Provide a platform for the interdisciplinary engagement of research students with an interest on Europe.
- Reach out to the practitioner community and the public at large on matters affecting Europe.