📢 Unfortunately our Seminar w/ Dr. Anastasakis has been POSTPONED.
We will be updating you about when our next event will be taking place!
We also invite you to check out our 3-question interview with Dr. Katharine A. M. Wright (Feb.19),
What is JMCE?
The Manchester Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (JMCE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the promotion research and teaching on Europe across The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Chester.
The JMCE aims to:
- Support research activities, mainly through the funding of conferences and workshops with a European focus.
- Organise events such as a regular seminar series and a high-profile Annual Lecture on Europe.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning, through the funding of innovative teaching-related projects.
- Provide a platform for the interdisciplinary engagement of research students with an interest on Europe.
- Reach out to the practitioner community and the public at large on matters affecting Europe.