📢 The Manchester JMCE is thrilled to kick off the new academic year with our flagship Seminar Series
Join us for our third Seminar of 2021/22 with Prof. Henry Vogt!
📅 Wednesday, November 3rd
🕑 2 – 3.00 pm (GMT)
🔴 Prof. Henry Vogt (University of Turku, Finland)
📌 Title: The volatility of Germany and its implications to the European polity
📍 #Zoom Webinar ID 835 6133 4130
Attendance is free and open to all!
Registration link 🎟️🔗 ➡️ https://bit.ly/Vogt_JMCE
Here’s the roster of our Seminar Series for Semester I
The Manchester JMCE is thrilled to start the 2021/22 Academic Year, by launching our new call for funding!
By October 15th 2021, we are accepting grant applications on Europe (broadly defined) for the following:
- Events (e.g., Seminars &Workshops) focusing on Europe (for more details, see http://www.manchesterjmce.ac.uk/teaching-and-learning-grants/)
- Teaching & Learning Initiatives (for more details see http://www.manchesterjmce.ac.uk/teaching-and-learning-grants/
- PhD Bursaries (e.g., Fieldwork & Conferences) (for more details see http://www.manchesterjmce.ac.uk/call-for-phd-bursaries/)
What is JMCE?
The Manchester Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (JMCE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the promotion research and teaching on Europe across The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Chester.
The JMCE aims to:
- Support research activities, mainly through the funding of conferences and workshops with a European focus.
- Organise events such as a regular seminar series and a high-profile Annual Lecture on Europe.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning, through the funding of innovative teaching-related projects.
- Provide a platform for the interdisciplinary engagement of research students with an interest on Europe.
- Reach out to the practitioner community and the public at large on matters affecting Europe.