📢 Mark your 📅 for the Manchester JMCE Special Event to hear a first hand account on the EU asylum system!
📅 Wednesday, April 28th
🕑 2 – 3.30 pm (GMT)
🔴 Kalliopi Stefanaki (UNHCR Protection Officer)
📌 Greece: a laboratory for the testing of EU asylum policies. A practitioner’s view
📍 #Zoom Webinar ID 870 5404 7540
Attendance is open to all but registration is essential
Registration 🎟️🔗 ➡️ http://bit.do/JMCE_SpecialEvent_Stefanaki
We are thrilled to announce the appointment of Dr. Kathryn Simpson, a valued member of our team for numerous years, as our Deputy Director!
Find out more: https://bit.ly/3e7Csa1
Check out our speaker lineup for Semester II of 2020/21.
What is JMCE?
The Manchester Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (JMCE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the promotion research and teaching on Europe across The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Chester.
The JMCE aims to:
- Support research activities, mainly through the funding of conferences and workshops with a European focus.
- Organise events such as a regular seminar series and a high-profile Annual Lecture on Europe.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning, through the funding of innovative teaching-related projects.
- Provide a platform for the interdisciplinary engagement of research students with an interest on Europe.
- Reach out to the practitioner community and the public at large on matters affecting Europe.