📢 We are excited to announce our finalised Seminar Series line-up for Academic Semester II 📢
Join us on Wed., Feb. 5 for the first JMCE Seminar of 2020!
Speaker: Dr. Paul Copeland (Queen Mary University of London QMUL)
Seminar Title:The EU’s social dimension and the crisis of European Integration
Venue: The University of Manchester, Simon Building, Room 2.39
Ticket & RSVP: click here
We also invite you to check out our 3-question interviews with Dr. Ruairidh Tarvet (University of Edinburgh), Margarita Markoviti (ULB) and Dr. Francesca Batzella (University of Hertfordshire)
What is JMCE?
The Manchester Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (JMCE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the promotion research and teaching on Europe across The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Chester.
The JMCE aims to:
- Support research activities, mainly through the funding of conferences and workshops with a European focus.
- Organise events such as a regular seminar series and a high-profile Annual Lecture on Europe.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning, through the funding of innovative teaching-related projects.
- Provide a platform for the interdisciplinary engagement of research students with an interest on Europe.
- Reach out to the practitioner community and the public at large on matters affecting Europe.